Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Epic Dragon Skull, Epic Dragon Wings, and Ghosts

Hey Epic Jammers! The epic new items are....
The Epic Dragon Wings, and Epic Dragon Skull. You can also change the colors, but i'm not going to go through all of that. 


These wings are nice! When I first logged on, I saw people with them on and i go, "Yep, new item... WAIT A MINTE I LOVE THOSE WINGS!!". I love them, I wish for non members though.

Anyways, Now for the Ghosts, However, these can NOT change colors as usual.
These are cool, but get them while you can! I love these ghosts so much, hehe.
They are white, and you can get them for 300 gems! 


Anywho, The ghosts are cute, da third one ish fat, hehe. I already have 3 of them, since they are so cheap. Ya'll know what i'm sayin'?

I hope ya'll have a PHANTASTIC Halloween. Enjoy the rest of the day, hope ya enjoyed!

The Animal Jam Lilac Petal News!
  • Trading Tuesday tomorrow
  • Talking about when i'll be posting on average
Happy Jamming! Emily you're awesome (PancakeCatz)



1 comment:

Rules for your comments:
1. Please don't bully, or use hateful words to one another.
2. Please don't swear, I don't tolerate that.
3. Have Fun, show respect to other people, and enjoy!

Herp A Derp It's A Curmment.