Total Pageviews

Friday, October 11, 2013

Pumpkin Tutu and The Cheetah

Hey Jammers! The new item is the Pumpkin Mask, sold  in the Hot Cocoa Hut.


Nothing new has been there in a while! Make sure to get them, because no one really goes to the Hot Cocoa Hut anymore.

The Underwater Tutu is sold in Bahari Bargans...


Nice colors, sorta. It's okay  guess :)

Now for the moment you all have been waiting for...
The Cheetah Moves!
This is Dance

Hop

Sleep :3

Play, the clothes come off as he is running
Now here is the short video called, "All Tied Up".

Here is some of the Photo Shoots I took with the cheetah.



Happy Jamming!


Cheetah Tab will be open to all soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I am glad I met you in Jamaa! I had a fun time talking and dancing in the Conservation Museum. Cool post by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes it was pretty nice too. I hope I can give you the card soon :)

      Delete
    2. Woo! I'm in the top three for comments! Anyway, the cheetah dance makes them look too skinny, don't ya think?

      Delete

Rules for your comments:
1. Please don't bully, or use hateful words to one another.
2. Please don't swear, I don't tolerate that.
3. Have Fun, show respect to other people, and enjoy!

Herp A Derp It's A Curmment.