Total Pageviews

Monday, October 7, 2013

Rare Scary Bats and Sponge

Hey Jammers! Every jammer has been expecting this for a long time now. Scary Bats are now rare, and are sold in Jam Mart Clothing on the first page!


I have tons! Sold for 750 gems, and my dream item too.
Ask down in the comments below if you want one.

Anyways, the next item is the Scary Sponge Barrel sold in Sunken Treasures.


Thank you all for saying nice things about my blog. These are some of the new comments that came along! I love these sponges btw.


Thank you all. Click the picture above to see what it says bigger.

Bye guys.
Comment down below please if you wish.

Happy Jamming!



3 comments:

  1. I like your blog! :3 keep up the great work!
    Did you notice the barrel sponges look scared because of the littlest barrel sponge which had a phantom eye :P
    Would you like to check out mine?
    bunny02206.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I love it. I added the followers gadget :)

      Delete
  2. Um can u send me a pair? And how do u do the pics on ur blog? My blog is animaljamnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    Email me at: seanrulesthistown@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Rules for your comments:
1. Please don't bully, or use hateful words to one another.
2. Please don't swear, I don't tolerate that.
3. Have Fun, show respect to other people, and enjoy!

Herp A Derp It's A Curmment.