Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Feathered Masks, Bracelets, and more!

Hey jammers! My account is suspended but i don't know how, It says that it was language or scamming? So i'll be on my storage account, GRR!
Anywho, the new AWESOME item of today is...
The Vampire Mask!


Sold for 400 gems! Cheap sorta. I have the beta blue version, and none of them say "rare".
Anyways, the next clothing item is...
The Feathered Mask!


I love the feathered mask, it's really cool. I have this color and it's neat.
Now to the SCARY side of Jamaa...
Tombstones are here.


Pretty cheap I must say! I like them sorta, don't like to BEYOND the grave. Get it, be on the grave...

AJHQ posted an Online Safty Quiz post. AJHQ, this is old we already know this stuff! Silly AJHQ...


Well Happy Jamming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for your comments:
1. Please don't bully, or use hateful words to one another.
2. Please don't swear, I don't tolerate that.
3. Have Fun, show respect to other people, and enjoy!

Herp A Derp It's A Curmment.