Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Eyeball Hats and Spooky Things

Hey Jammers. Today's new item is the Eyeball Hat, sadly it's not the rare kind. Have you guys noticed it's also in the Jam Mart Clothing?


I have always liked the rare ones, sorry jammers who like this kind better. Anyways, The next spooktastic item is sold in Epic Wonders, it's the Spooky Tree.


This spooky tree is seen in the Haunted Forest party, too! I like this tree even though I don't have enough gems for it...

Now's the NECK BOLTS sold in Bahari Bargans.


Get all of your items soon!
AJHQ posted a post!

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!

Note: You are free to comment anytime you want, i'll reply back too!

9 comments:

  1. I think this Blog is awesome? Mind if I follow? x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Sorry If I don't post on time, with school and homework...
      I'll add my profile, and whatever else to follow!
      Thanks so much!
      ~Chocolateh

      Delete
  2. Awesome blog! (I mean, better than awesome! *claps*) I'm going to follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much. I try to work hard at blogging. With all the homework, and stuff I get, I don't know how I can keep up.
      Anyways, I will always post to know you to are around. Want to give this blog a shout out maybe?

      ~Chocolateh

      Delete
    2. Sure! Anytime! And you're welcome! Check out my blog if you have the time:

      animaljamsignature.blogspot.com

      Thanks and you're welcome!

      Delete
    3. I added music, The current song, SPACE. Won't work well so just skip to the end.
      Btw I love your blog! <3

      Delete
    4. Thank you! :D <3

      Delete
  3. Wow!
    I came to this blog from the comment you did in Snowy's blog.
    I love this blog. I'll follow right now. :D
    I'd like you to visit my blog as well, theanimaljamjewel.blogspot.com
    Oh, and btw I love your signature.
    Where do you make those, I see the name at the bottom left corner but it's small for me to read. So, it would be nice for me if you'd comment the site where you make it. :P
    Thanks!
    Play wild!
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm. I don't see a followers gadget. >.<
      If you'd want to add it:
      Go to your Layout page in your blogger.
      Then, when you click to add a gadget, go to More Gadgets.
      There, scroll down to the bottom of the page, you see the gadget.
      Hope this helped. :)
      Thanks!
      ~Sweetpanda56789

      Delete

Rules for your comments:
1. Please don't bully, or use hateful words to one another.
2. Please don't swear, I don't tolerate that.
3. Have Fun, show respect to other people, and enjoy!

Herp A Derp It's A Curmment.