Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halo's, Balloons, and Bats!

Hey Jammers! Today's new fanstastic item's for today are....
the awesome Halo, is now being sold for 300 gems!


This item is cute, I already have 3 colors! Get them while you can because well, they might not return one day! Now here is the next SPOOKY items!
These items are den items. The first item is Scary Balloons sold on the first page of Jam Mart Clothing.


These balloons only sell for 150 gems! Get lots while you can. I really love these balloons, and Halloween, so you kinda get the gist that I LOVE Halloween! Spooky things lurk around the corners of the deep abyss. 
Anyways, here is the Bat Wallpaper, and Spider Web floor, MY FAVORITE!

These items are cool, even though that are really SCARY. I like these items, though they are just wallpapers and flooring. So, not a big deal to me. They both sell for 250 gems, which is CHEAP!

Anyways, some very important news! The Haunted Forest party is now here. I'll update this post when the party starts. 

Come back for more :)


So the haunted party's den items are...


Also, here is the clothing items.


Get all the colors of everything, even though the Medusa Mask is 1,500 gems, WOW! I got all the demon masks. Already, it's nice.

So jammers, happy jamming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for your comments:
1. Please don't bully, or use hateful words to one another.
2. Please don't swear, I don't tolerate that.
3. Have Fun, show respect to other people, and enjoy!

Herp A Derp It's A Curmment.