Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Surprised Pumpkin Gills

Hey jammers! I've recently discovered a new pawesome code.
The new code is: Chimbu.
This new code only gives you 100 gems.

Now for the real thing, surprised pumpkins!


Darn those pesky little phantoms. They make me SICK! These are sold in Jam Mart Furniture.
Now for the pawesome sightings in Bahari Bargans...


Salamander Gills! What a fun surprise. I would never actually thought about making these, and do salamanders have gills?
Anywho, here is the thing you have all been waiting for! I'm doing blog requests. Watch closely. 

The Lilac Petal Blog News!
Breaking news! An awesome blogger has wanted me to show his blog!
His name is Scooter, and he always blogs. He is really pawesome, and nice too. Whenever I wake up every morning, I check his blog for the new item of the day.

Go check his blog out now!


Happy Jamming :)

3 comments:

Rules for your comments:
1. Please don't bully, or use hateful words to one another.
2. Please don't swear, I don't tolerate that.
3. Have Fun, show respect to other people, and enjoy!

Herp A Derp It's A Curmment.